I’m currently converting to Judaism, but intro classes don’t start until the fall. I don’t know all that goes into Passover yet but I’m working on it (unfortunately the most I knew for a bit was the Christian Seder my uncle had one year). What would y’all recommend I do for Passover this year, or should I not do anything until I start classes? What resources would you recommend for Passover, whether or not I should participate? Any help is appreciated. I’m seeing so much stuff and have no idea what to do.
What can I do for Passover as a convert-in-progress?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?