I know that almost 3 weeks of the new year have passed, but I believe that it is never too late to reflect on personal and religious projects for this year.
What are your goals for this year (both religious and daily)?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9