As an Orthodox Jew, I’ve been learning Hebrew (Biblical and Modern) all of my life, but I can understand only the most basic words and roots. Is there any website that teaches Hebrew (preferably both Biblical and Modern) superbly? I just really want to learn and speak it, as a Jew, and just to know more languages. Keep in mind, that I can read and speak/pronounce Hebrew perfectly, it’s just understanding what I read or what others have said that I have so much trouble with. Thanks in advance.
Trouble with Hebrew comprehension
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Parshat Ki Tisa: How Can We Navigate Disappointment with Positivity?
- Jewish UC Santa Barbara students fear for safety after antisemitic signs appear on campus
- Abandoned Jewish Family Mansion/Everything Left Behind Due To Electrical Fire!!
- Ohel David Synagogue in Pune, India, one of the oldest in the country dating back to 1867
- Chabad question – is it weird that I bought a brown/olive colored hat instead of traditional black?