Hi, I’m interested in traveling a bit this summer, Germany, Japan, and a few other countries. I was wondering what the Jewish community is like, especially in Japan and Germany, if there’s food, etc. Thanks!
Traveling in Europe?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Hypothetical kashrut of a glowing -hot grill
- Four Questions, sung for kids?
- Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, likely due to Talmud study
- The Heresy of Jacob Frank: From Jewish Messianism to Esoteric Myth | New Book
- American Bar Association removes reference to IHRA in antisemitism resolution