Looking for a small, pocket/travel size Sephardic siddur that’s transliterated. Any recommendations?
Transliterated pocket/travel Sephardic siddur?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- A 15th century copy of Rambam’s Mishneh Torah
- New Maccabeats Hanukkah Song
- Question about a rebuilt temple
- Festival cancels menorah lighting because they " didn’t want to be seen as supporting the killing/bombing of thousands of men, women, and children"
- Orthodox religiously, Conservative politically, Queer woman? (UK?)