What gives? As an EMT who bought the old line of creamer regularly and depended on it to help affordably caffeinate my overnight shifts I’m quite upset and I’m upset that TJ staff keep pretending they’re the same product
Trader Joe’s has completely discontinued their line of lactose free coffee creamers (with the OU hechsher) and replaced them with a product completely lacking certification
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- dont let yourself be consumed by the hatred we receive
- "I don’t support the Israeli government but…"
- 250 percent rise in UK antisemitic incidents amid Israel-Palestine violence
- 13 May 1901, Witold Pilecki was born. In 1940 he volunteered to be captured by Nazis so he could collect intelligence on the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. He escaped in April 1943 and wrote a report about the crimes in the camp.
- Can someone help me translate this Hebrew pls?