What gives? As an EMT who bought the old line of creamer regularly and depended on it to help affordably caffeinate my overnight shifts I’m quite upset and I’m upset that TJ staff keep pretending they’re the same product
Trader Joe’s has completely discontinued their line of lactose free coffee creamers (with the OU hechsher) and replaced them with a product completely lacking certification
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- TIL of Eliahu Itzkovitz, a Romanian Jew who witnessed a guard kill his family in a concentration camp. After the war, he enlisted in the same battalion of the French Foreign Legion as the guard and murdered him while deployed in present-day Vietnam.
- What is the Jewish understanding on the negative things in life ?
- Am I allowed to carry/transfer things on Shabat in a walled city?
- A brief list of Jews to cheer on at the Olympics
- why don’t more mikvot have a separate no appointment keilim mikvah?