Despite being 19 years old, I’ve never had my Bar Mitzvah and I’ve heard more bible quotes than Torah quotes. I’m ashamed of this and I wanna finally get my own copy of the Torah. What is the best one to get? I have a budget of $30 USD.
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar