For instance, would it be acceptable for a Jewish groom to marry a non-Jewish bride, then the bride coverts before the conception of the child? Or would she need to convert before the wedding?
To have a Jewish child, when does a non-Jewish mother need to convert?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar