I’ve already looked up some information online, but I am hoping for some anecdotal information on this sub reddit if possible. I am specifically wondering what your individual experiences have been with Conservative synagogues being welcoming to LGBT+ people.
The Judaism movements and LGBT+ Jews
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas