What happens to non-Jews in the Kingdom to Come?
Leaving apart atheists and agnostics from a Jewish background, I have heard various positions from (more or less) religious Jews such as :
- They too – like all human beings- go to Heaven but there are degrees of Heaven. Good Jews are given the best situations there : non-Jews enter various dimensions of Heaven depending on their following the Noachian Laws (cfr Genesis 9:4-6)
- They are reincarnated into Jews if they are especially good and righteous.
- They are reincarnated like most animals and human beings depending on the level of Spiritual Awareness they have reached
- They go to Heaven like Jews because G-D does not care too much about Jew, Muslim, Christian or other labels.
- They go to a sort of Hell like almost every human being : but that is a temporary purification to prepare them to Heaven (like the Catholic idea of Purgatory)
- They go to a sort of Hell like every human being except good Jews who enter Heaven after death: but that is a temporary purification to prepare them to Heaven (like the Catholic idea of Purgatory)
- They perish as non-Jews are not endowed with immortal souls.
Of course, there must be other views too. I doubt ,however, that any existing Jewish Sect believes in a sort of everlasting punishment for unbelievers.