I’ll be staying with my Jewish boyfriend and his family for a few days just after new years and I feel it would be rude to show up empty handed but I know nothing about Judaism or Jewish traditions, what would be an appropriate gift? I was thinking of something Chanukah related like a late gift but I’m not entirely sure. Thanks in advance!
Thank you gift
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?