Thinking about the Jewish community as a whole, with a focus on Orthodox Jews:
- How right-wing is it? (Religiously and politically)
- Is it drifting righter and righter?
- How do people and community leaders view women’s learning, women’s prayer groups, women in positions of leadership, etc.?
- Is the community stable, growing, or declining?
- Is there hostility towards the Conservative Temple and other non-Orthodox Jews in town?
- What percent of all residents are Jewish? (Yeshivish? Modern Orthodox? Conservative? Reform?)
- Other things someone should know before considering living there