I enjoy learning about historical clothing as dress history is one of my hobbies. I was wondering if anyone had any sources for learning about Jewish clothing throughout history? Not necessarily religious wear, but everyday clothes (although I expect some overlap). Anything focusing on Sephardi history specifically would also be great, but I’ve struggled to find information on much of anything, so at this point it feels like more of a “beggars cant be choosers” situation. Thank you for any help!
Sources for learning about historical Jewish clothing?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?