I am a Muslim and I’ve got some honest questions that I thought you may be able to help me find the answer to them. I’m not here for debate:
- what was the significance of Aaron in your faith and his position with regard to prophet Moses (peace be upon him)?
- according to some Islamic traditions, Aaron had 3 sons and he named their sons Shabbar (شبّر), Shobayr/Shubair (شبير) and Mushabbar/Mushbar (مشبر). how accurate is that according to your scriptures?
- what was the significance of the 12 guardians of the children of Israel and their relation with prophet Moses and Aaron?
- Is that true that one of the wives of prophet Moses rebelled against the successor of Moses?
- If the holy land of Jews is Jerusalem, why were so many Jews living around and inside the Medina in the Arabian peninsula at the time of the advent of Islam?
- how did prophet Moses and Aaron pass away and where are they buried?
- do you regard Ishmael as a prophet? do you admit that Arabs are his descendants?
thanks for any help.
submitted by /u/barar2nd