Press "Enter" to skip to content

small brown paper like kippah

So one thing i noticed, that i saw a lot of people in beer sheva after shabbat that went back to their stations.

were wearing a very small brown/paper like kippah. I never seen those in europe.

What are these called and why are they like that? Are those handed out when you do tefillin at those stationairy areas?

submitted by /u/Hot-Spite4352
[link] [comments]
Source: Reditt