I, with two other people, signed a lease for an apartment this past September and one of the them just up and left because the person didn’t want to live with a Jewish person. My other roommate was dumbfounded by the whole situation.
Roommate broke the lease
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas