Here’s an old YidLife Crisis sketch on the reltionship of Chinese Restaurants and Jews on this day.
Relationships of Convenience
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Me watching the calendar like
- There are three prayers a day right? So can someone please explain how to configure this list so I can start those daily prayers?
- Version 2.0 of my Jewish communities Iceberg chart (based on regions more than edots in for the most part) at the top are the more well known groups and at the bottom the more obscure ones
- Is the Orange M&M Jewish? An Investigation.
- Christian adoption agency uses new “religious freedom” to deny service to straight Jewish couple. The law was intended to allow Christian foster and adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ couples.