Hello everyone, I am starting to wear Tzitzit everyday, and I have a question on choosing a comfortable pair. In the summer months, it is quite hot and humid where I am, and I am curious what people suggest – cotton or wool? I know cotton can actually make clothing hotter, especially if you sweat, but is wool the best answer? Let me know your thoughts, and if you live where it’s hot and humid, what do you wear?
Question on Tzitzit (Talit Katan)
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time