Hi, I’m Orthodox (not raised that way) and have a sibling who is becoming very active in a Reform congregation. I’m really happy for him and glad that he’s finding a meaningful way to connect to his Judaism. My last exposure to the Reform movement was a good 35 years ago (when I was in high school) and I’m curious what are some of the things that Reform members of this sub love about their Rabbis or congregations? Thanks.
Question for Reform members of this sub
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9