In my Siddur (Tehillat HaShem), on bareich aleinu for the Amidah, it says to change “v’tein b’racha”to “v’tein tal u matar livracha” on Dec 5/6 (depending on civil leap year), but on the Chabad website, it says Dec 4/5, which is the correct time? Also why are secular dates being used, shouldn’t it be dates from the Jewish Calendar?
Question about the Amidah for Bareich Aleinu
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?