Hey so years ago I had a pretty bad cancer (fortunately all better now) and I have 2 dots on my stomach from radiation treatment. I’m wondering if I can still be buried in a jewish cemetery, I’m not super orthodox but this is one tradition thats always been important to me for personal reasons. Thanks for your help.
Question about medical tattoos vs. jewish cemeteries
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas