is sleeping in the sucah and waking up a little bit wet, just at the right time to realise it’s going to rain hard. Does anyone can relate to that?
One of the worst-best Jewish feelings…
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Need help researching Jewish folklore…
- TIL of Eliahu Itzkovitz, a Romanian Jew who witnessed a guard kill his family in a concentration camp. After the war, he enlisted in the same battalion of the French Foreign Legion as the guard and murdered him while deployed in present-day Vietnam.
- What is the Jewish understanding on the negative things in life ?
- Am I allowed to carry/transfer things on Shabat in a walled city?
- A brief list of Jews to cheer on at the Olympics