I’m so excited to know that, now that I’ve been able to get vaccinated, (first shots today) our family will be able to invite also-vaxxed friends over for a proper Seder! This makes me so darn happy!
My first Covid shot gives me hope for Passover
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?