Im thinking of moving to Israel for university in 2 years (ill be 25, but its fine since I’ve heard ill blend in with the age). My main goal in life is to convert to judaism and it is something I’ve studied for a year and been sure about. My question is: Will it be possible to both study at uni in Israel and convert? I feel like that would be much easier but maybe its not? Can someone point out the contradiction?
Move to Israel for university+conversion?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time