Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I want a kitchen aide stand mixer, but a brand new one is pretty pricey at the moment. I found one in my price range on mercari but it is pre owned. Do you think I could get away with the bowl/ attachments going to the mikvah? I know the actual stand mixer wouldn’t be able to. Or should I wait and buy a brand new one when I can?
Mikvah and used kitchen aide stand mixer
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Darkmode and Sefaria survey don’t mix so well
- Is there a special prayer for Havdalah? (besides the wine blessing)
- Individuals and Small Groups in Jewish Resistance to the Holocaust | Jewish Book World
- A new portrait collection showcases 90 Holocaust survivors who lived long and full lives
- Beyond the Walls of the Synagogue: Prayer as a Virtue – The Lehrhaus