What questions would you suggest asking when meeting a rabbi for the first time about conversion/attending synagogue services? I have a meeting in two weeks and want to be prepared, having trouble coming up with many questions! This is a reform rabbi if that makes any difference.
Meeting a rabbi about converting – questions to ask?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- In your own words, what does RAMBAM stand for? Both literally, and allegorically? What were his greatest teachings or most significant influence?
- "mom and daughter playing peek-a-boo oil painting"
- Where the Jews the only people God revealed the commandments to ?
- Does anyone have any books or knowledge about the origin of the Rappaport family?
- Why does God come across as selfish (- ie. the flood, the death of the first borns, killing those that worshiped the golden calf ? —-I mean no disrespect, simply asking (I love God)