I have an interest in books that integrate traditional/Orthodox Judaism with the principles of modern/Western science, and I’m eager to discover more books in the genre.
Some books I’ve enjoyed:
- The Science of God by Gerald Schroeder
- The Hidden Face of God by Gerald Schroeder
- Challenge by Aryeh Carmell and Cyril Domb
- Jewish Meditation by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan
- The Thinking Jewish Teenager’s Guide to Life / Living Inspired / Worldmask by Rabbi Akiva Tatz
- From Text to Tradition by Lawrence Schiffman