I’m pretty interested in language and I’ve recently became quite fascinated by Yiddish and Ladino. While I don’t have any Sephardi Heritage and I know that Ladino is unfortunately on the verge of extinction, but are there any resources online for learning Yiddish and Ladino?
Learning Hebrew-European languages?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar