Why is it that Karaites are Jewish enough for persecution, but not Jewish enough to be Jewish?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After the mass expulsion of Spanish Jews in 1492, many Sephardi exiles escaped to the Islamic world, while others settled in Christian Europe. What kind of contact existed between early modern Sephardi communities on opposite sides of the Mediterranean?
- What is the best talmud to get?
- Current atheist that is thinking about converting to Judaism
- The framework of my Sukkah is made of plastic. Can the Skhach rest directly on the plastic, or must there be something in between, if so what?
- Former US Representative Ted Deutch takes office as the new CEO of the American Jewish Committee