Why is the word “apartheid” never applied to this condition? I believe that using that as a analogy would help people understand us better, but, it might also stir up resentment of if framed as comparing Black v. Jewish struggles.
Jews Lived As a “Restricted” People in Europe For Centuries . . .
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?