I’m feeling like sh*t rn. It’s bothering me. I don’t want or need people in the comments explaining to me in a holier than thou way why they do, and ffs I don’t want well meaning conservative, reform, etc people in the comments essentially commenting their hopes that I leave orthodoxy, especially not smugly.
Jews hating on queer people hurts me
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Can ashkenazi man join sephardic community and change his customs?
- Is there a greater way to elevate the soul before Shabbat?
- Is being anti zionist antisemitism?
- Saw this video of Eicha being sung and it inspired to observe Tisha B’ Av in Jerusalem. Does anyone know where exactly this is (I’m guessing Arab quarter of Jerusalem)? Does the singing sound the same at the Kotel (sorry if it’s a dumb question)
- Parshat Chukat Nothing Personal | The Gila Way