Looking for a band to perform at a Jewish wedding. Anybody know of a band in the NYC area that can accommodate doing the Jewish music (horah + some other songs) and then can switch to the non-Jewish music. We want to have a different singer for the non Jewish music so looking for a band or group that would be able to accommodate both. Any help is greatly appreciated !
Jewish Wedding Bands (NYC)
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?