My friend – an old rabbi, a Holocaust survivor- is looking to donate his library to a proper library that would take care of his books and a community that could benefit from it. We live in Toronto, Canada and the locals are not interested so we just don’t know where to go. Language is Hungarian and Hebrew, upward a 1000 books. Old books of closed Hungarian synagogues, the list of Holocaust survivors and a lot of other Jewish lectures. Anybody could give an advice?
Jewish library needed for books
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Parshat Ki Tisa: How Can We Navigate Disappointment with Positivity?
- Jewish UC Santa Barbara students fear for safety after antisemitic signs appear on campus
- Abandoned Jewish Family Mansion/Everything Left Behind Due To Electrical Fire!!
- Ohel David Synagogue in Pune, India, one of the oldest in the country dating back to 1867
- Chabad question – is it weird that I bought a brown/olive colored hat instead of traditional black?