The article quotes an attorney as saying nothing can stop the auction house from profiting from this horrific, disgusting (no adjectives do it justice) item. So I posted this to out the business and shame them publicly.
‘It’s shameful’: Nazi leader Himmler’s dagger, listed by Portland auction house, prompts outrage
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Does one have to believe in a higher power to be a Jew?
- I wouldn’t know what to think if Moshiach (חס ושלום) isn’t here by 6000
- Here’s an answer to Netflix UnOrthodox: Berel Solomon on Instagram: “Orthodoxed is a docuseries about Berel Solomon’s journey from drug dealer and ‘prince of the night club business’ to Orthodox Jew. The…”
- Looking for advice/tips on researching family history (Australian Convict with German/Polish Jewish background)
- Is it customary to give gifts to those helping with bat mitzvah?