Usually when I see Jews talking about their holy scriptures, they say Torah instead the whole Tanakh? For us Christians, there is no separation like that in the “Old Testament”, the whole thing is equal. Is there are reason for this?
Is Torah more important than rest of the Tanakh?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Hypothetical kashrut of a glowing -hot grill
- Four Questions, sung for kids?
- Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, likely due to Talmud study
- The Heresy of Jacob Frank: From Jewish Messianism to Esoteric Myth | New Book
- American Bar Association removes reference to IHRA in antisemitism resolution