I’m a non-jew(I am ethnically maghrebi/sephardic patrilineally), is it ok for me to wear a magen david or would it be considered disrespectful because I’m not religiously jewish yet?
Is this considered disrespectful?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature