Hi All, I have a few chickens and occasionally if they are too sick to treat I have to cull them. It feels very un-natural for me to do this without some sort of prayer or ceremony. Does anyone know any prayers I can say or point me in the right direction?
Is there a prayer I can say when culling chickens
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?