I’m fairly sure it is but just want direct confirmation, is it correct that the old testament as referred to in the Christian Bible is the Torah for Jews? And is this the most important religious scripture to Judaism?
Is the old testament in the Bible representative of the Jewish religion?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Non-Profit ‘Eat Up the Borders’ Removes The One Israeli Vendor From Event
- This rabbi is joining the German army, 90 years after Hitler expelled Jewish soldiers
- Changing the Hebrew word "mimenu" which is "us" subject to the "them" object
- How do you guys feel about foreskin restoration (coming from a Jew interested in it)
- looking for resources to learn or maybe even convert