For context, I’m a non-jew in Australia who volunteers at a Jewish education/charity org. I just fold challah for a foodbank and teach kids simple Hebrew. Is it wrong of me to do so, as a non-jew myself? (For context, asked my Jewish friend about it who was enthusiastic for me to help, but just want to double check :D)
Is me working at a Jewish organisation as a non-jew wrong or weird?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature