Our household is 3 Jewish ( me, my son, and my older step son) and 2 Christian (my husband and my younger stepson). My younger stepson wants to help light the menorah this year. His mom says it’s okay, but I feel like he wants to do it because he seen his brothers doing it and I don’t want him to get into a religion just because others are doing it.
Is It Weird If I Let My Christian Stepson Light the Menorah?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Hypothetical kashrut of a glowing -hot grill
- Four Questions, sung for kids?
- Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, likely due to Talmud study
- The Heresy of Jacob Frank: From Jewish Messianism to Esoteric Myth | New Book
- American Bar Association removes reference to IHRA in antisemitism resolution