Hi everyone! I’m 19f and have been thinking about converting to Judaism for 5 years. I don’t want any questions about the legitimacy of my conversion in the future. I want to practice Modern Orthodoxy. Would I convert through a modern orthodox rabbi or could I just convert to regular old Orthodox Judaism. Let me know!
Is it possible to convert to Modern Orthodox Judaism?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- In your own words, what does RAMBAM stand for? Both literally, and allegorically? What were his greatest teachings or most significant influence?
- "mom and daughter playing peek-a-boo oil painting"
- Where the Jews the only people God revealed the commandments to ?
- Does anyone have any books or knowledge about the origin of the Rappaport family?
- Why does God come across as selfish (- ie. the flood, the death of the first borns, killing those that worshiped the golden calf ? —-I mean no disrespect, simply asking (I love God)