One of my favorite teachers is Jewish and I wanted to give her a token of my appreciation. I’m not Jewish, but would it be okay to give challah as a gift? I’ve read other posts where people have said ‘it’s just bread’, so my main question now is when should I gift it? Any day? Before a large holiday?
Is it okay for a non-Jew to gift challah to a Jew?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?