Title explains it all. I used to feel very agnostics, but lately i have realized that i do believe in God. The thing is, there are so many things in the Torah which seem kinda made up, and maybe just a way to explain things in a simple way to people from thousand of years ago. Is this ok? does not believing 100% in the teachings of the Torah mean i am not actually faithful to Hashem?
Is it ok to believe in God while not totally believing in the Torah?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature