I’ve seen a lot of posts and stuff getting people to try and observe Shabbat for the sake of israel and that made me wonder if everything happening will start a wave of people becoming more orthodox again. I know something similar happened after the six day war
Is it just me or will all this stuff going on start a new wave of Baal Teshuva
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas