So I didn’t speak or joke any judgement with my mouth and words (I know words do harm), but sometimes I find myself making presumptions or judgments in my head- and I get mad at myself immediately for it. I hate judging people and I never try to judge someone both with word and thought. Tips and advice?
Is it a sin to accidentally judge or presume in your mind?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- [Brand New] Nikkei Cuisine Kosher Restaurant in Midtown Manhattan: Sen Sakana • YeahThatsKosher
- How many Jews who entered the Holy Land were also witnesses to the ten plagues?
- learning portuguese pronunciation be like
- Why is the Devil frequently drawn with Semitic features? Has anyone noticed the when drawn Satan usually looks Semitic? Even more interesting when I looked back at old Nazi propaganda I see similar characteristics such as the large ears, elongated face, and prominent nose.
- Observing Shabbat for the first time