If yes, what’s the punishment, and if not, is there any reward, or it’s neutral?
Is it a sin for a gentile to study Torah?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Non-Profit ‘Eat Up the Borders’ Removes The One Israeli Vendor From Event
- This rabbi is joining the German army, 90 years after Hitler expelled Jewish soldiers
- Changing the Hebrew word "mimenu" which is "us" subject to the "them" object
- How do you guys feel about foreskin restoration (coming from a Jew interested in it)
- looking for resources to learn or maybe even convert