I was driving to work this morning thinking of how lucky and grateful I am. I’m not religious by any means, but I thanked G-d anyway, for my beautiful wife and amazing kids. As I was humming Mode Ani to myself – BANG – a bird flew into my windscreen. It was so quick I didn’t even see what kind of bird it was. All I know is that the bird is roadkill. Coincidence or something else?
Is G-d sending me a message?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Simchas Torah and its Customs Including an Appendix from: R’ Chaim Zev Malinowitz Zt”l Celebrating Simchas Torah All Year Round
- Why does the Torah not condemn/address pedophilia?
- What did people on the Temple Mount do during the Yom Kippur Avodah?
- My rapist goes to my shul now. Need advice.
- For People Who Identified as Atheist and Became More Observant. How Do You Describe Yourself? Believer? Post-Atheist? God-Fearing Atheist?