I come from a Jewish heritage but my family left Judaism after they fled Germany in WWII. My 10 year old and 7 year old daughters wants to learn more about Judaism. Both are avid readers. Can anyone recommend some introductions to Judaism books that are written for children?
Introduction to Judaism book recommendations for middle school age children.
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas