I used to live next to a synagogue when I was still at school that had a large security fence/gate, cameras and guards. One day when I was taking out the rubbish I was asked if I could help them out and got invited inside. All they needed me to do was turn a light switch. Can someone explain the meaning.
I’m not a Jew but was invited inside a Synagogue to help
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Hypothetical kashrut of a glowing -hot grill
- Four Questions, sung for kids?
- Haredi men three times as likely to be nearsighted, likely due to Talmud study
- The Heresy of Jacob Frank: From Jewish Messianism to Esoteric Myth | New Book
- American Bar Association removes reference to IHRA in antisemitism resolution