I understand there’s a lot of anti semitism and misinformation following the talmud. So any educated, objective info on the talmud would be helpful to me. And i understand there may be two talmuds? Not just one. Jerusalem and Babylonian?
I’m a christian with an interest in jewish history. Can someone explain to me the talmud?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Non-Profit ‘Eat Up the Borders’ Removes The One Israeli Vendor From Event
- This rabbi is joining the German army, 90 years after Hitler expelled Jewish soldiers
- Changing the Hebrew word "mimenu" which is "us" subject to the "them" object
- How do you guys feel about foreskin restoration (coming from a Jew interested in it)
- looking for resources to learn or maybe even convert